SingleOps is seeking a Marketing Manager who is excited to learn and shape a growing team. As a driven and ambitious Marketing Manager, you’ll use your knowledge of both online and real world marketing to drive new business to the SingleOps Platform. You will be the quarterback for several marketing channels, while also leveraging our sales team and channel partners to generate awareness and interest in our solution for prospective clients.
Your Mission (should you choose to accept it):
- Become an expert on several already defined marketing channels, while exploring and experimenting with new ones
- Quickly learn the language of our target customers, gaining a deep understanding of their needs and wants
- Generate 100+ inbounds per month, while leveraging a large budget and a high level of autonomy
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and marketing strategy
You’re a great fit if you are:
- Ambitious. You want to dominate a market and build the most recognizable and respected brand in our segment.
- Proactive. You don’t need directions for every task. You like to set your own agenda, constantly improve your process, and love making decisions and trying new tactics.
- Tech Savvy. You deeply understand cloud-based marketing technologies and can quickly learn the ins and outs of our cloud product.
- Collaborative and supportive. You love working with, listening to, and understanding others. You prioritize ‘we’ over ‘me’.
While not necessary, a fantastic candidate would have:
- Experience managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Understanding of search engine optimization
- Experience with Wordpress and content marketing
- Graphic design skills
- Previous experience in a field service industry
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
- Raised over $1M from some of the best entrepreneurs and investors in the country
- Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, no set hours, startup culture…